100 Lessons to Fly Your Drone Safely with Skill and Confidence (The Six-Word Lessons Series)
100 lessons to gain skill and confidence for flying your drone as a hobby. Drones are rapidly emerging as one of the fastest growing hobbies. Today there are more than 1 million drones flown by hobbyists. If you are thinking about getting a drone, or if you already own and operate a drone, this book will help you get the most out of this exciting pastime. In 100 brief lessons, you will learn:
- About the many fun things you can do with a drone, including video and photography ideas,
- Tips on choosing the right drone for you,
- Properly operating your drone in all environments and situations,
- Staying safe,
- Following laws and rules, and
- How to avoid crashing and losing your drone.
Audience: Beginner drone hobbyists and students
Check out Lesson 95: Try Women and Drones for Information
Women interested in drones as a hobby can go to Women and Drones, which encourages women to learn to fly drones and features really interesting stories about women drone pilots, like the book’s author! Tulinda Larsen was profiled in the We Are All Awesome Project.
Price: $12.95 paperback $8.99 Kindle/eBooks
Click here to order on Amazon