Airversity Drone Pilot Academy is launching a new initiative to showcase women in the drone sector. The “I Am A Drone Pilot Campaign” will promote their Part 107 exam prep and flight school classes. They will select up to 12 women pilots to be featured in the promotion. The campaign will be promoted on the Airversity social media platforms and featured in the Airversity newsletter.
Interested in being a part of the campaign? The requirements:
- Submit a picture of you and your drone
- Wearing a safety vest is preferred but not required
- Must submit a bio and an excerpt about what you do professionally with drones
- Your photo must be in a JPG format
- If selected to be featured in the campaign, you will need to sign an Image Waiver
- Send above items to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: June 20, 2019
Featured professionals will be selected based on clarity of image, types of equipment, industry focus and diversity to ensure a good representation of women in the industry.
Questions? You can text questions to text 404-590-6874
Note: There is no monetary compensation for participating in the campaign.
Airversity is a woman owned drone training company.
Airversity Drone Academy is owned and operated by Browyn Morgan