Nomination period is closed
Who are the organizations using drones for good? We’re looking for the top organizations dedicated to using drone technology for the betterment of society. The organizations have Women are in key leadership roles and thriving in the organization. In its pursuit of excellence the organization embraces diversity, equity and inclusion.
Spotlight on Drones for Good: Friday, January 6, 2023 at CES in Las Vegas, NV
To be eligible for our 2022 Spotlight on Drones for Good Award:
- The organization’s efforts on drones for good must utilize UAS/AAM industry
- Women hold leadership/management positions within the company
- Business operations focused on drones for good must have been in place a minimum of two years as of September 30, 2022
The process for selecting the 2022 Spotlight on Drones for Good honoree includes:
- An international panel of judges will score each entry based on the information provided on the submission form.
- The entry with the highest total score will be selected as the honoree.
- The information provided on the nomination form must be verifiable within within 5 business days of contact to expedite processing of the nomination form. If we are unable to verify the information, the nomination will be removed from consideration.
Note: See FAQs at the bottom of the page.
The organization selected for our Spotlight on Drones for Good will enjoy the following benefits:
- On stage Innovation trophy presentation to organization’s leader(s)
- The organizations will be featured in our Top Companies video
- The organization will be featured on our Top Companies webpage
- The organization will be celebrated at our private industry recognition event immediately following the awards ceremony
- The organization will be featured in the Top Companies press release for the class of 2022
- Top Companies Awards Ceremony: In person, on stage at CES during our annual awards program Friday, January 6, 2023 at CES in Las Vegas, NV
Join us as a sponsor to recognize and celebrate our Spotlight on Drones for Good honoree.
Who is eligible for the Spotlight on Drones for Good Award?
Nominations are open to any company, organization (public or private) the UAS/AAM industry with a minimum of two years as of September 30, 2022.
Who is eligible to nominate a company for the Spotlight on Drones for Good Award category?
Anyone with first had knowledge of the organization can nominate a company.
When will nominees be notified about their status of being selected as the honoree for Spotlight on Drones for Good Award?
The company’s top executive will be formally contacted and notified of the company being selected no later than November 9, 2022.
When is the awards recognition ceremony?
The awards ceremony will be held on Friday, January 6, 2023 live during our annual awards celebration at CES.
Can additional information, links and other non-company websites, articles or material be submitted as part of the nomination process?
No. Only the information requested on the nomination form will be reviewed by the judges in selecting the honoree?
Can a sponsor for the awards program be nominated and possibly recognized as an honoree in the Spotlight on Drones for Good category?
Yes! But not for the category they are sponsoring. Sponsorship will have no bearing on the selection process.
Is a representative from the company required to attend the Awards Ceremony?
Yes, a senior company executive or appointed representative from the company must be available to attend the recognition event at our CES annual awards ceremony in Las Vegas on Friday, January 6, 2023.
Will CES tickets be provided for representatives for the Spotlight on Drones for Good Award?
Yes. The company selected in the Spotlight on Drones for Good category will receive two CES Exhibit Hall tickets to the world largest tech event. However, travel, lodging and meal expenses are not included.
What are the planned celebratory activities for the Spotlight on Drones for Good honoree?
In addition to the on stage trophy ceremony, a celebratory reception, photo sessions, press release, company featured on the W&D website plus additional activities under development.
When will the Spotlight on Drones for Good be publicly announced?
The The Spotlight on Drones for Good will be revealed at the awards presentation on stage at CES on January 6, 2023 in Las Vegas.
Women And Drones LLC 100% woman minority owned business enterprise. WMBE certified
Tax I.D. #: 86-1609063