Nomination period is closed
The Top Companies for Women recognizes a company, agency, or organization in the global emerging aviation industries that has a culture where women can thrive. There is an organizational culture that’s supportive of gender diversity, flexibility in hours and work requirements to accommodate family and life balance, competitive compensation and benefits, training, continued professional development and career advancement opportunities.
Top Companies Awards Ceremony: Friday, January 6, 2023 at CES in Las Vegas, NV
To be eligible for our 2022 Top Companies for Women in Emerging Aviation Technologies award, your company must:
- Be nominated by at least one current employee
- Have been in business a minimum of four years as of September 30, 2022
The process for selecting the 2022 Top Companies for Women in Emerging Aviation Technologies will include:
- An independent panel of judges making their decisions based on the submissions received from employees.
- Multiple companies may be selected in this award category.
- Companies will be grouped by employee base size for scoring purposes.
- The information provided on the nomination form must be verified by a senior executive of the company/organization within 5 business days of contact to expedite processing of the nomination form. If we are unable to verify the information, the nomination will be removed from consideration.
- Due to company size and other considerations a company/organization may not offer all of the benefits mentioned on the nomination form, however consideration will be given to employee statements and comments provided independently on the form.
Note: See FAQs at the bottom of the page.
Companies/Organizations selected for our Top Companies for Women in Emerging Aviation Technologies will enjoy the following benefits:
- On stage Top Companies for Women Trophy presentation to organization’s leader(s)
- The organizations will be featured in our Top Companies video
- The organizations will be featured on our Top Companies webpage
- The organization will be celebrated at our private industry recognition event immediately following the awards ceremony
- The organizations will be featured in the Top Companies press release for the class of 2022
- Top Companies Awards Ceremony: In person, on stage at CES during our annual awards program Friday, January 6, 2023 at CES in Las Vegas, NV
Join us as a sponsor to recognize and celebrate our inaugural class of Top Companies for Women in Emerging Aviation Technologies.
Who is eligible for the Top Companies for Women Award?
Nominations are open to any company, organization (public or private) woman in the UAS/AAM industry with a minimum of three employees as of December 31, 2022. For judges scoring purposes companies will be grouped by number employees. i.e. Micro, small, medium and large, etc. Each company reaching the top points in ratings in their category by the judges will be honored.
Who is eligible to nominate a company for the Top Companies for Women award category?
Any employee of the company.
When will nominees be notified about their status of being selected as a Top Company for Women?
The company/organizations CEO/Executive Director will be formally contacted and notified of the company being selected no later than November 9, 2022.
When is the Top Company for Women awards recognition ceremony?
The Top Companies for Women awards ceremony will held on Friday, January 6, 2023 live during our annual awards celebration at CES.
Can additional information, links and other non-company websites, articles or material be submitted as part of the nomination process?
No. Only the information requested on the nomination form will be reviewed by the judges in selecting the 2022 Top Companies for Women honorees?
Will the number of employee nominations impact in the selection process?
No. The number of nominations from one company will not impact the scoring process by the judges. Scoring will be based on quality of the employee’s viewpoint about the company and the verified information about employee benefits. Only one nomination per employee will be included in the review process.
Can a sponsor for the awards program be nominated and possibly recognized as an honoree in the Top Companies for Women category?
Yes! Judges for this category will be independent of the industry and therefore will score the companies based on the information submitted and confirmed. their actual merits. Sponsorship will have no bearing on the selection process for honorees selected as the Top Companies for Women.
Is a representative from the company required to attend the Top Companies for Women Awards Ceremony?
Yes, a senior company executive or appointed representative from the company must be available to attend the Top Companies for Women A Ceremony at our CES annual awards ceremony in Las Vegas on Friday, January 6, 2023.
Will CES tickets be provided for representatives for the Top Companies for Women award?
Yes. The companies/organizations selected in the Top Companies categories will receive two CES Exhibit Hall tickets to the world largest tech event. However, travel, lodging and meal expenses are not included.
What are the planned celebratory activities for the Top Companies for Women?
In addition to the on stage trophy ceremony, a celebratory reception, photo sessions, press release, company featured on the W&D website plus additional activities under development.
When will the Top Companies for Women in Emerging Aviation be publicly announced?
The Class of 2022 for Companies/Organizations selected as the Top Company for Women will be publicly no later than in mid-December 2022.
Women And Drones LLC is a woman minority owned business enterprise. WMBE certified
Tax I.D. #: 86-1609063