Description Deseret UAS is teaming up with Utah State University's (USU) ROAVcopters and
Deseret UAS is teaming up with Utah State University’s (USU) ROAVcopters and Women and Drones to provide a 1-day (7 hour) class that gives teachers the necessary skills to integrate drones into their elementary, middle, and high school classrooms. Participants of this unique training opportunity will be eligible for Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits.
Register for the training on either Tuesday, July 16th OR Wednesday, July 17th. Participants have the option of bringing their own drone or purchasing a Tello Ryze EDU micro drone through Deseret UAS.
To register: Drones In The Classroom for Teachers
- To understand how drones are changing the world
- To learn about careers in the UAS industry
- To gain clear understanding of considerations in buying drones for the classroom
- To gain familiarity with a number of different uses for drones within today’s society
- To learn how drones can be used within a classroom setting to achieve a range of learning goals and problem-solving skills
- To understand the national safety regulations of drone operations and to be able to confidently conduct safety checks on the equipment and learning space
- To learn how to operate a micro-drone
- Participating in ROAVCopters STEM drone tournaments
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or visit our website at deseretuas.org.
(Tuesday) 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Xperience Center 156 E 2000 N Suite 110