Vertical Space e-Magazine Content Submission Form
Thanks for your interest in becoming a Vertical Space e-Magazine Business Contributor.
The information below outlines our submission requirements, your rights and ours.
Use the form below to submit your article.
- All submissions are peer reviewed to ensure that only the highest-quality articles are published.
- Articles submitted for consideration should be of interest to the emerging technologies industry. We like articles that introduce new ideas and advance topics and trends that engage our readers rather than thinly veiled marketing messages with no valuable takeaways.
- Articles must be complete and ready for publishing. (correct in spelling and grammar)
- Acceptable article lengths 500 – 1500 words.
- 3 – 5 images must be submitted with your article.
- We appreciate lively, polished writing that balances research or news with topical examples to illustrate your point of view.
- Over-the-top self-promotion (of yourself or your company) will prevent us from publishing your article.
- Submissions should be unique, well organized, and of high quality. Anything derivative, too abstract, unclear, meandering, or lacking a clear purpose or take-away will be rejected.
- Evidential of sources (ex. quotations and/or references)
- Only one link is permitted per article.
- Links to ads or products on third party websites (Amazon, etc.) are not permitted.
- We do not accept pitches or press releases.
Your Rights and Ours
- Content must be the sole property of you the “Contributor” and must not violate the copyright, patent, trademark, right of privacy or publicity, or any other legal rights of any person or entity.
- If you are a third-party submitting content on another parties behalf will not be allowed.
- You retain all rights to your work. However, by submitting a post, you grant Women And Drones a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable license to the content, which Women And Drones may use and distribute (along with your name and identifying features) on its websites, applications, and other properties and those of its affiliates and business partners, as well as for marketing and promotional purposes, online or offline, in any medium and mode of delivery. By submitting an article to Women And Drones’ Vertical Space e-Magazine you indicate acceptance of our Submission Standards listed above.
- If your article is not received by the submission deadline for each issue, the article will be published in the next issue pending space availability.
Vertical Space e-Magazine
Spring Issue – February 1 for March
Summer Issue – June 1 for July
Fall Issue – October 1 for November