Date: Thursday, May 20, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM to 10:30 PM Pacific Time | 12:00PM to 1:30pm Eastern Time
Location: Online Webinar. A Zoom Webinar link will be provided to registrants closer to the event.
Wisk Aero, Women and Drones, and the Canadian Advanced Air Mobility Consortium (CAAM) alongside 20 other organizations, warmly invite you to join us for a moderated dialogue about this new industry. How will companies fill talent shortages? What career opportunities await young people? Countless studies have shown that the more diverse a workforce is, the more successful it is. As we stand on the threshold of building the Advanced Air Mobility ecosystem from the ground up, how do we eradicate historic injustices and offer equal opportunity to all?
This online event features a keynote fireside chat followed by topical discussions on opportunities for the Advanced Air Mobility industry. Breakout discussions will be hosted by a small group of speakers, either in a traditional panel discussion or a more conversational exploratory dialogue with opportunities for engagement through Q&A.
- Careers in AAM
- Chantal Boucher, Bell Textron Canada Limited (@BellFlight; Chantal Boucher)
- Sanja Boskovic, British Columbia Institute of Technology (@bcit; Sanja Boskovic)
- Dominique Sauve, Canadian Mobility & Aerospace Institute (CMAI) (Dominique Sauve)
- Mariya Ilina, Flight Crowd (Mariya Ilina)
- Dawn Zoldi, P3 Tech Consulting (Dawn Zoldi)
- Bringing People to the Table
- Lessons from Aviation
- Yolanka Wulff, Community Air Mobility Initiative (CAMI) (@camiairmobility; Yolanka Wulff)
- Tricia Gadsden, Deloitte (Tricia Gadsden)
- Chelsey Wright, Elevate Aviation (@Elevateaviators; Chelsey Wright)
- Francine Schulz, Hamburg Aviation (@hamburgaviation; Francine Schulz)
- Natasha Gagnon, Ontario Aerospace Council (@the_oac, Natasha Gagnon)
- Inclusive is profitable
- Marlene Conway Diels, Diversity Development Network (Marlene Conway Diels)
- Mariya Tarabanovska, Flight Crowd (@flight__crowd; Mariya Tarabanovska)
- Felisa Zhang, Archer Aviation (@ArcherAviation; Felisa Zhang)
- Maureen Geddes, Geddes Global (Maureen Geddes)
- Janet Wardle, MHI Canada Aerospace (Janet Wardle)